Since 1962 Woolgar Electrical has been proudly providing Bedfordshire households and organisations with efficient, professional electrical services. Our proactive approach and high service standards ensure we have a proud tradition of retaining customers and growing by referral.
We are fully accredited by the NIC and JTL, as well as approved by the Beds County Council Trading Standards agency.
Based in Maulden, Bedfordshire, with our team of 19 working across the Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire to provide reactive electrical management, electrical compliance testing, installation / upgrade projects and energy consultancy services for homeowners, businesses, housing associations
and stately listed buildings.
We can offer you free estimates and a hassle-free, proactive service. Our flexible approach allows us to work on either an ad hoc, project or contracted basis.
Our certified team of electrical engineers can help you improve performance throughout your building and ensure your systems are reliable - preventing unexpected (and possibly costly) electrical failures. We are experts in:
• Mains voltage distribution
• Energy consulting and installation
• Annual testing and inspections, with accompanying reports
• Office and warehouse refurbishments and new-builds
• System upgrades in historic listed buildings and stately homes
• Cable containment
• Underfloor heating installations and repairs
• Monitoring of electrical consumption
• Low energy commercial lighting installations
• Maintenance and upkeep to any electrical system
• Thermal imaging surveys of electrical equipment
We help our clients work towards best practice in electrical safety and compliance whilst also saving money through energy efficiency measures.